The Paw Grocer Freeze Dried Chicken Necks
Ingredient: 100% AUSSIE CHICKEN NECKS. NOTHING ELSE!
- The Paw Grocer treats are 100%, single ingredient Australian proteins
- No additives or fillers
- Our treats are biologically appropriate for both DOGS & CATS
- Simply freeze dried, which means the treats remain raw and retain their nutritional value
- The bone content of chicken necks provides an excellent dose of calcium, which is vital for the health of bones and teeth
- They are also full of glucosamine and chondroitin which aids in keeping the joints healthy
- Chicken necks are high in natural protein
We recommend our chicken necks for recreational chewing, which is good for dental health. They are not diced and vary in size as they are 100% natural product. They may retain some small feathers which are another source of protein (keratin) and suitable for animals to consume. We do not recommend the necks for animals who are not good at chewing.
Our treats are for rewarding behaviour and training, and not to be used as a meal alternative (as delicious as they are, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing...). Please make sure your BFF has fresh water available to drink.
Be warned, these treats are really ugly, but my dog doesn't care - she goes crazy for these! I like that they're 100% Australian and not processed. Bonny likes that they're delicious and crunchy. I was so excited to see them available in my local Coles 🐶