The Paw Grocer Freeze Dried Diced Beef Hearts
Ingredient: 100% AUSSIE BEEF HEART. NOTHING ELSE!
- The Paw Grocer treats are 100%, single ingredient Australian proteins
- No additives or fillers
- Our treats are biologically appropriate for both DOGS & CATS
- Simply freeze dried, which means the treats remain raw and retain their nutritional value
- Organ meat contains twice as much collagen as regular meat, which is great for joints
- Heart meat is also a great source of CoQ10, which is an antioxidant that may help treat and prevent heart disease. It has also been shown to slow down the aging process and improve energy levels
We recommend our hearts as training treats. They are diced small and are perfect for taking to the park. They suit all sizes and ages of dogs and cats, and may also be used as a meal topper or in enrichment toys.
Our treats are for rewarding behaviour and training, and not to be used as a meal alternative (as delicious as they are, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing...). Please make sure your BFF has fresh water available to drink.
We use the hearts as a meal topper as well as a training treat. My doggos love yoghurt, so we sometimes put some of the beef or lamb on the yoghurt for a seriously healthy treat.
We have a super-fussy Jack Russell puppy called Ruby. She's 6 months old and we've been using the Paw Grocer hearts for three months now. They were recommended to me by our trainer. She will do anything for a heart and it's made training so much easier, plus the don't have additives. I would recommend these ❤️